1. Definition of personal information:
Information about an individual customer (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), which can identify the individual customer such as the customer's name, address, and telephone number. It also includes information that can be used to identify an individual by collating it in combination with other information.
2. Collection of personal information.
We may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries on our site. On this service, we will ask you to enter the information yourself of which we will collect and acquire. When collecting, we will specify the purpose of use and adopt legal and fair means.
The personal information we collect is as follows.
• a) Name
• b) Address
• c) Phone number
• d) Email address
• e) Password
• f) Shipping information
• g) Transaction history with our company and its contents
• h) Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of personal information.
The purpose of using the personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
• a) Confirmation and inquiry of your order
• b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
• c) When replying to an inquiry
• d) Send newsletter
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer except in the following cases.
• a) When required by law, and when it is necessary for a state institution or local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by the law.
• b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
• c) When outsourcing operations to our affiliated companies within the scope to complete the service such as shipping
4. Security management of personal information.
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider will apply suitable and reasonable measures in the organization, the personal resource and technical aspect. We will handle personal data appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will endeavour to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information.
Please contact us should you require the correction or/and deletion of personal information entrusted to us by using the contact detail below.
7. About using SSL.
When entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, obstruction, or falsification of the information to ensure security. * SSL is a function that sends and receives eavesdropping prevention and data tampering prevention by encrypting information. By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
8. Contact information.
[Inquiries by email] firstname.lastname@example.org
When we apply the change to the personal information we collect, the purpose of use, or other privacy policies, we will notify and announce such changes by publishing on our homepage.